The process for applying and obtaining approval for all building activities on federally leased airports has moved from a paper-based to an online system.
Benefits for users
- Easy and convenient lodgement of building applications; saving time and effort.
- No more hardcopy printing, mailing and storage.
- Safe and secure payment portal for building approval application fees via credit card. EFT payments continue to be accepted.
- A single source of information with real-time advice on the status of applications and easy retrieval of information.
- The use of online smart forms to improve the lodgement process.
Airports to benefit
Adelaide, Alice Springs, Archerfield, Bankstown, Brisbane, Camden, Canberra Darwin, Essendon Fields, Gold Coast, Hobart, Jandakot, Launceston, Melbourne, Moorabbin, Parafield, Perth, Sydney KSA, Townsville, Sydney West.
Please contact the helpdesk – opening hours 8.30AM – 5pm AEST (02) 6274 7977
For further information please visit infrastructure.gov.au/abc